Swan iT Recruitment was established in 1999 in the UK and is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing contract, permanent and executive search and selection solutions throughout the UK, Europe and South Africa in the SAP and IT market sectors.
Swan iT Recruitment became part of the ITHR Group, an expert provider of technology recruitment and resource solutions, in 2011. The ITHR Group are a proudly independent company, established in 1999, the Group has rapidly built an unrivalled reputation for quality and excellence in the recruitment solutions marketplace.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (OSS/BSS)
The tPM oversees the software Project life-cycle methodology and ensures quality assurance standards. Experience in the Telco industry is a must. The following are skills and experiences required:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understands Operating Support Systems (OSS)
- Possess Qualitative and Quantitative Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills and
- Leadership qualities
- Understands Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Understands Core Network and required integration with downstream applications.
- Must possess Project Management Professional Certification.
- Possess Business Management skills
- Coordinate and Manage team member, Roles Function
- Create Team Charter, Project plan and Budget sheet
- Manage and allocated project budget as needed
- Review business requirement with the business leaders and seek for approval with Management
- Strong Project Management Leadership
- Perform the following periodic activities:
- Facilitate all Project meetings
- Create and Present Project status reports to Management
- Manage Issues and Risks
- Manage the project budget
- Attend Project Steering Committee meetings
- Ensure proper line of communication between project team, vendors and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply