Established in the UAE in 1976, Etisalat has over its 35 years of experience, pioneered various innovative technologies in emerging markets and extended the reach of millions of subscribers globally.
Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Supply Quality Assurance Specialist Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
- Coordinate efficient vendor database management and purchase order processing to support the smooth operations of procurement division.
- Provide relevant input in the articulation and implementation of the procurement strategy & policies for Etisalat.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to procurement management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely processing and approval of purchase orders inline with approved authority limits.
- Facilitate the implementation of improved administrative and clerical procedures to enhance vendor database management and purchase order processing.
- Coordinate the monitoring of past track records of new suppliers/vendors/contractors.
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of a database for suppliers/vendors/contractors and ensure its integrity.
- Provide relevant input in the evaluation and selection of vendors/contractors and the negotiation of contracts.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of procurement contracts with suppliers/vendors/contractors.
- Ensure the ongoing evaluation of vendor performance and regular update of the database with the vendor rating.
- Coordinate the efficient and effective execution of all administrative tasks within the department.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Contract Management
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head,Contract Management.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years work experience preferably in a procurement function.
- Industry knowledge
- Procurement Management
- ERP Applications
- MS Office especially Excel
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online