At Pragmaticlink, We help you to develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life. You’ll be especially attractive if you have expertise in hard-to-fill positions. Even if you’re working in an industry that’s contracting, now is a good time to make a move. Competition for talent is hotter.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain/ Logistics Manager
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) in a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015