NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business.
NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supervisor
Summary & Key Area of Responsibility
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Ensure team members are performing optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- Supervise team member and communicate timely to the customer on the incident logged with the company to avoid bridging the SLA and penalty payment.
- Organize meeting with the customer to showcase the company’s performance and to identify grey areas from customer point of view and work on it.
- Main focus areas are the reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
- Performs needs analysis and prioritization, feasibility and business impact assessments for major KM requests and initiatives
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- Manage field operations
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of team member to meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems.
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online