Job Title: Supervisor, Quality Monitoring
Implement strategic plans, supervises quality assurance personnel, and allocates resources for the quality monitoring team.
Manager, Quality Monitoring and Knowledge Management
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises daily activities of the quality assurance team. This includes creation, review or revision of policies that affect processes in a working environment.
- Conduct periodic on the job training tasks in the area of quality control and lead QA team through an audit control review.
- Allocate resources properly according to schedules
- Constantly respond to QA specialists needing assistance with their quality control programs.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercises.
- Co-ordinate Calibration sessions between the QA Specialist and Contact Centre Team leaders.
- Generate evaluation reports for all the units in the Customer Experience Team.
- Create investigation reports based on trends, Customer issues/enquiries and business KPIs
- Coordinates with the Manager, Quality Monitoring & Knowledge Management to discuss quality control standards.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Monitoring and Knowledge Management
Skills & Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Written Communication
- High level of tolerance
- Coaching Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups required.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.