Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization/ Social Media Marketing Executive
- The SEO/SMO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing
- SEO & SMO strategies for Supermart. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
- Communication to internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business
- objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content
- development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements
- and structure of websites and web pages
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results Professional Competencies
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data.
- You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Excellent quantitative skill
Job Title: Merchandising Team Lead
- Manage a Merchandising team of 5-10 people
- Review and update key metrics including but not limited to prices, product availability and product assortment
- Review and update of stock records and prices
- Conduct periodic review of the website for completeness, accuracy and attractiveness
- Manage regular stock checks at retail partners according to pre-defined schedules
- Pro-actively approach, negotiate with and sign new retail partners
- Manage relationship with retail partners
- Conduct regular analysis of product availability metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Design innovate promotions tailored to specific demographics, events and festive periods
- Contribute to overall company strategy
- Generate and analyse performance reports in order to aid planning and decision-making
- Oversee accurate display of image, description and price of products on the website
- Determine rationale for setting and adjustment of prices
- Identify and manage product sourcing opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be computer literate
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- A university Degree in any discipline
- Experience in Merchandising, Buying/Purchasing, eCommerce or Retail is preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG brands
- Good understanding of customer tastes and buying patterns in order to determine tailored promotions
- Good understanding of product prices at supermarkets and local markets across all categories
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skill
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision
- Must have high-energy, be enthusiastic and display professionalism at all times.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have integrity and high moral standards
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation.
Job Title: Staff Writer
- Supermart.ng is looking for an enthusiastic staff writer that will join the editorial team of a Business, Tech & Lifestyle online magazine.
- You will work closely with the editor-in- chief, and our social media community managers
- As a staff writer, you should be able to perform thorough research on various topics and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, you should be able to deliver good quality content like news posts, reviews and features.
- An interest in Business, Economics, Finance & Technology
- Perform research on different topics
- Analyze and interpret findings by breaking down data
- Interview key people (witnesses, sources etc.
- Write content with readers needs in mind
- Ensure your pieces are accurate and objective
- Contribute to content idea generation for publication
- Stay up-to- date with local, national and international affairs.
- Uncover newsworthy stories
- Proven work experience as a staff writer or reporter.
- Demonstrable portfolio of published articles.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search and databases).
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information.
- BSc in Mass Communication, Journalism, Business, Economics, Finance or Technology or any relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th March 2017.