Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for qualified candidates for our client, a conglomerate company in its pharmaceutical sector, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Category: Production, Manufacturing (Minna)
Reports To: General Manager
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Responsible for organizing product licenses
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved.
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
- Conduct training for pharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job related aspects.
- Attend to any incidental work that may be required by the factory manager.
- Responsible for authorization of production, BMRs and document review
- Responsible for Marketing Authorization
- Responsible for supervising QMS.
- Ensures GMP is adhered.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate with a Degree in Pharmacy will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Punctuality and Discipline
- Compliance with GMP
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skill
- Safety adherence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online