SUNRISE Multimedia & Training Centre is your one-stop learning center for all your computer training needs. We have courses that will help you learn everything from Microsoft Word to Computer Engineering and all from the comfort of our well modern equipped training classes.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
• The ideal candidate must not be under any type of industry non-compete agreement.
• The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and must enjoy the work hard, play hard approach to business.
• This candidate must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and quotas.
• To understand market trends and be able to price freight accordingly.
• Ability to negotiate with outside service partners
• Enjoys placing high volume of outbound phone calls. Engaged in a high level of phone activity.
• Able to prospect, generate and develop new business with current and potential clients.
• Should be able to negotiate and build relationships over the telephone with clients and vendors.
• Make professional decisions in fast paced environment balancing time, service standards and profitability while WOWING our customers.
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• To manage contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings as well as informing them about new developments with the company’s products
• Manage developing, planning and overseeing quotes, proposals and new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
• To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work.
• To write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
• Minimum of B.Sc Sales Management, Marketing, Business Principles or any related field with 2-4 years experience in similar position, an MBA degree is an advantage.
• Candidate should possess high level of negotiating and problem solving skills while maintaining attention to detail.
• Must maintain a constant sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy for speed.
• Must be able to work individually but be able to play on the team and be willing to assist others while multi-tasking.
• Interested candidates should have a strong sales background and desire to please the customer.
• Strong communications skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to negotiate are a must.
• Individual must have Microsoft Office experience.
• Candidate must have a high desire to win.
• If you exhibit high levels of work ethic, great organizational skills
• To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
Job Title: Accountant
• To provide financial accounting support to the entire operations.
• Reconcile all financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Handle daily disbursement of petty cash.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Financial Reporting, Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options. Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice, Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition Speed in service delivery
• Accountability, Adherence to instructions, Team player and good Interpersonal Relationship Requirements
• Minimum of OND degree in Business Management or Accounting or other relevant specialization
• 2 years plus experience in a similar position
• Proficient in the use of SAP, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Possesses a strong background in the use of IT systems
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skill
• High sense of urgency, the ability to develop action plans and meet deadlines
• Strong experience in income statement and variance analysis
• Advanced Excel skills.
Job Title: DATABASE SPECIALIST
• To create a process-impelled workflow for telemarketing and leading follow-up and qualification.
• To develop, manage and maintain databases
• To help developing call scripts for telemarketer’s use with lead generation and qualification.
• To supervise telemarketers in persuading the customers to buy the organization’s products and services.
• Maintaining follow-up procedures to new clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision.
• Maintaining accurate detailed and applicable contact data in the database.
• To update the customer relationship management system with new contacts.
• To develop, train, and manage telesales or telemarketing teams for technology or software organizations.
• To organize, store, and secure everything from financial information to other records via software.
• To assist determining what users need databases for and then creating, maintaining, updating, testing, and troubleshooting those databases as well as merging old databases with new ones.
• Must create extremely secure and backed up databases due to the important and personal information contained within many databases in case of a power outage or other emergency.
• Minimum of HND statistics, math, business administration, or computer science.
• Ability to handle effectively multiple projects.
• Ability to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines.
• Technical acumen and knowledge of organization’s product.
• Computer expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Ability to train others in telesales or telemarketing function.
• Have demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods
• Needs to possess excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver recommendations and finding to staff.
• Strong people skills are necessary to deal effectively with problem solving, brainstorming sessions, strategy development and conflict resolution
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
Job Title: GRADUATE TRAINEES (FRESH GRADUATES) MARKETER
• To assist with the company’s marketing campaigns and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
• To Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to potential markets.
• To contribute to the company’s pool of funds and marketing plan.
• To Plan and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• To evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• To Support the marketing team in day to day marketing activities.
• To Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
• To provide optimum customer service as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing cancellations, improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
• To Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
• To provide proper refund and compensation to customers on time.
• To Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data. Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management. Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service. Develop and update client related reports.
• To assist in making major business decisions.
• To Identify and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact. May proactively contact customers to determine and resolve issues when required.
• To manage customer arrivals to maximize relationship building opportunities.
• To run periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
Job Requirements and Qualification
• Minimum of HND in marketing or any relevant field of study
• Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Marketer, Sale executive, Sale Representatives, Public Relation Officer or any related field • Must have basic computer knowledge.
• Must have no restriction for traveling outside Africa for the company’s business trips.
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
• Applicant must have Strong and confident communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with owns initiative as well as a part of a team.
• Presentation skills including PowerPoint presentation.
How to Apply
INTERESTED CANDIDATES IN ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED POSITIONS SHOULD FORWARD CV TO[email protected] WITH THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL
APPLICATION CLOSES ON OR BEFORE 19/1/2016