Sujimoto Construction Limited – The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Designer with Architectural Background
- Interpreting the company’s business needs and developing a concept to suit our purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and meeting timely deadlines.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Working on layouts and art work pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash; Adobe Premier, After Effect etc.
- Developing interactive designs.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to team members and Management
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work and contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
Desired Skills and Experience
- InDesign Illustrator Photoshop Adobe Creative Suite Graphics Graphic Design Typography Flyers Dreamweaver Corporate Identity Banners Photography After Effect Adobe Premie.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position