WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Supervisor
Job number: WTSHO10476
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- Prepares monitors and expedites structural fabrication, assembly and completion activities carried out by Contractor or subcontractors related to his discipline until sail away for pressure vessels and FPSO integration in Nigeria.
- Assists the structural superintendent his duties covering all construction phases, including construction methods, yards pre-fabrications, construction, structural assembly and completion as related to his discipline. He attends meetings as required by his hierarchy. He implements his hierarchy instructions and organizes his inspection team accordingly.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- Establish a smooth and efficient working relationship with CONTRACTOR.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- He participates in the preparation of As Built documentation.
- Ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- Review procedures and site queries in due time related to structural at site.
- Monitor structural preparations for installation of equipment and/or structural assembly part including removal and re-instatement of deck/module.
- Ensure contractor to follow and comply with requirement of Company specification GS STR.
- Reviews structural material certificates arrived at workshop together with QA/QC superintendent.
- Professional experience (number of years): 8 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Open to Nigerians only.
- Familiar with oil and gas construction and QC procedures is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply