GE Nigeria works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Strategic Marketing Lead
Job Number: 2263447
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Africa
- Working with the Nigeria Global Growth Organization teams and Businesses, the SML will drive research, analysis, evaluate and recommend strategic directions for GE’s growth in the country.
- This is a cross business role that requires a solid knowledge of GE’s varied business units.
- Conduct market-back analysis, using a variety of marketing research tools, to translate market needs in to company solutions.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Provide leadership, advice, and counsel to GE senior management in support of business strategies.
- Develop strategies to grow incremental business for the various GE Business Segments.
- Utilize Market and Competitive insight, detailed understanding of the customer`s business model and how GE’s product and services portfolio develop and deliver added value.
- Work with the various businesses to assess market share, growth and potential cross business opportunities Deliver on requests by leadership team for segmentation, country assessments, market intelligence, monitoring of KITs, value proposition developments, scenario planning, customer profiles, SVP visits briefing books, customer meetings prep.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze it with presentation on findings and recommendations where needed. Analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other related fields from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Business Development, Marketing and/or building growth plans
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent strategic thinker who can translate business development challenges into opportunities.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Develop and maintain customer relationships at the CEO staff level and at least the next two levels down.
- Strategic and/or product marketing exposure
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
- Infrastructure industry understanding and specific expertise.
Special Skills Required
- Commercial experience
- Good understanding of business location
- English language fluency (oral/ written)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Solid Knowledge of Market / Environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online