Pro-Health International, a faith-based, non-profit organization executing HIV/AIDS comprehensive treatment, care and support projects in the Federal Capital Territory, Plateau and Nassarawa states requires the services of a Grants Compliance Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Strategic Information Specialist
Location: Akwanga, Nassarawa
- The Strategic Information Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the progress of Strategic Information activities and provide ongoing mentorship to all strategic Information stakeholders in the community and facility and state governments on adherence to set standards while also harmonizing the state M & E systems.
- Will also be responsible for guiding and implementing Operations research activities that wilt help improve the quality of our programming to the benefit of our donor and clients.
- A Degree in Statistics, Population Studies, Public Health or Social Science (or equivalent), Epidemiology required.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or Management or Development studies preferably with a health focus is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant monitoring and evaluation experience and also research and evaluation experience with USG funded project
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national-level SI system implementation for health, reproductive health or HIV/AIDS programming in developing countries
- Working knowledge CDC/USAID’s PEPFAR MER indicators, data collection, colIation, validation and reporting through CDC/USAID’s reporting platforms.
- Proficiency in the use and application of relevant software which includes but not limited to PITT, NOMIS, DHIS, SPSS and any electronic patient level Medical Record software and Microsoft Office applications. Ability to use SEED Scare EMR software will be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze, research and evaluation finding and other information for the benefit of practitioners in the health development in and HIV/AIDS sector.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and still be efficient
- Ability to travel at short notice
Job Title: Strategic Information Officer
Location: Akwanga, Nassarawa
- The Strategic Information Officer will support the development, maintenance and operation of the Strategic Information Systems in the communities, health facilities, field offices and the states for effective monitoring of inputs and results.
- Conduct routine data validation and periodic data Quality Assessments for both community and facility systems.
- Maintain the state data capturing and reporting systems at the community and facility level, this will include key functions of data collection, entry in the project and donor database and reporting to the Country office.
- Support the provision and strengthening of SI technical guidance to the community and facility and states government M & E staff on data collection, collation, basic analysis and reporting and information use for informed decision making.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Statistics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with a USG funded project Proficiency in the use and application of relevant software which includes but not limited to PITT, NOMIS, DHIS, SPSS and any electronic patient level Medical Record software and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge working with CDC/USAID’s PEPFAR indicators, data collection, collation, validation and reporting through CDC/USAID’s reporting platforms
- Have the ability to work tight schedules, multitask and work in teams.
- Be flexible, have the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance
- Strong analytical and information dissemination/presentation skills
- Be open to a substantial amount of travels.
- Possess strong professional oral and writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th October, 2015.