Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Following the direction of the Base Logistician, the Storekeeper will be responsible for close follow-up of stocks while ensuring that all deliveries physically conform with DN’s;
- Update the monthly inventory and write any report if useful; keep the stock forms up to date;
- Advise Log Base to place or notice to orders for when the state of supplies reached the minimum stock that has been determined
Summary of Key Objectives
- Ensure management of the base’s stocks
- Manage fuel stock
- Supervise cargos and shipments
- Check the quality of the RUTF and drugs to be stocked
- Lower high school leaving certificate or equivalent, training in stock management and experience as a storekeeper
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Ability to read and write
- Knowledge of English
- Computer skill on Excel Mechanical skills
- Good capacity to work in a team
- Knowledge of Arithmetic
- Experience in Logistics
- Ability to carry out small repairs in office and guest house.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to: [email protected] Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after the closing date above, will not be considered.
Application Deadline Sunday 25th October, 2015.