Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for procurement of goods and services, inventory management and vendor relationship management.
- Development of procurement guidelines
- Ensure that all necessary materials are available in good time for use in the production process (e.g. ingredients, bags, containers etc)
- Work with Production Manager to develop material requirement forecasts based on production schedules
- Manage the procurement process from requisition to payment
- Establish and maintain positive and productive vendor relationships
- Negotiate favorable terms and price/volume discounts with vendors
- Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information.
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Handles and store’s inventory or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated material, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Perform stock takes/counts as and when required and communicate with the Production Manager regarding any items which are nearing their minimum stock levels.
- Perform daily inventory reconciliation, weekly inventory count and inventory monthly report
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies goods.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Makes claims with suppliers/transporters if delivered materials have been damaged.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as Invoices, Receipts, Job order form, Material Requisition Note, Purchase Requisition Note etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- 3 years in procurement and/or inventory management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Frequency of material shortages
- Checking and controlling of left over goods
- Customer satisfaction
- Negotiated vendor savings
- Inventory leakage
Application Deadline 10th April, 2016.