Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store keeper
- To achieve the highest standard of sanitation and cleanliness in all storeroom areas, receiving area (associated areas) leading to total guest and companies satisfaction.
- To receive requisition orders from the various department heads, to prepare them for issuing and finally to issue them to the respective departments.
- To keep a tight control on stock movements and to have all items inventoried and issued correctly at all times.
- To clean according to schedule and as necessity arises, all heavy duty equipment, including inside refrigerators, ventilation filters.
- Able to direct and store all goods during loading to the right store room
- To inform the financial controller of any expired/spoiled items or any other kind of stock damages.
- To perform all duties assigned efficiently, technically correct, follow the company policies, achieve a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
- To inform the Hotel Cost Controller of any expired/spoiled items or any other kind of stock damages.
- Able to direct and store all goods during loading to the right store room.
Job Title: Cost Controller
- Manage the ordering, purchasing and issuing of food and beverage and kitchen goods.
- Ensure that restaurants, outlets and kitchen have sufficient amount of foods and beverages to meet the Hotel’s needs.
- Compiles and compute amounts and costs of food and beverage sold and bought from purchasing records and other summaries.
- Computes profit and loss on each item of food or beverage sold in the food and beverage departments and reports the relevant data to keep perpetual inventory.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Liaise with managers across all departments for stock issues.
- 2-7 years’ of prior Cost Controlling and/or Accounting experience in a hotel.
- Bsc. / HND preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th October 2015