CLG Securities – A reputable and fast growing wealth management firm that provides exceptional, objective advice and customized portfolio solutions to a select group of clients while adding value to our client’s portfolio and ensuring the continued preservation of their wealth.
We are seeking the services of a diligent, goal-oriented and suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Stockbroker
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a stockbroker, your main role will be to get the best financial returns for our clients by buying and selling stocks, shares and other financial products. In addition you will also;
- Buy and sell stocks and bonds for individual investors, pension fund managers, bankers and companies.
- Conduct research on financial sources, stock and bond reports, corporate annual reports, economic trend reports and other materials to extrapolate investment trend analysis.
- Identify investment opportunities from market and behaviour of publicly quoted companies.
- Analyse portfolios of investor clients to determine whether to dispose certain stocks and take positions in more promising ones.
- Asset management for High Net-worth Individuals and Corporates.
Education and Qualifications
- A first Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Authorized Dealing Clerk of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Must be an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Stock-Brokers. Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must be of good character and integrity
Skills and Specifications
- Must be aged 35 or below
- Ideally have a client base to tap into but must be able to generate business
- Have a sound knowledge of all investments products.
- Should have knowledge of international markets with respect to stocks
- Have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and risk management.
- Must be analytical to study financial data and identify investment opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations
- Be able to work with as part of a team
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and regulators.
- Good ethical conduct.
- Have the confidence to advice clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th September, 2015.