ALARA is a network of people interested in using action research and action learning to generate collaborative learning, research and action to transform workplaces, schools, colleges, universities, communities, voluntary organisations, governments and businesses.
ALARA’s vision is that action research and action learning will be widely used and publicly shared by individuals and groups creating local and global change for the achievement of a more equitable, just, joyful, productive, peaceful and sustainable society.
ALARA is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
- Receive, record and maintain stock
- Track and update stock on sheet and Management systems.
- Compile report on various aspect of changes in inventory
- Check inventory record for accuracy
- Maintain records of items shipped, received or transfer to another location
- To maintain the stockroom and the allocation of space for stock
- Unpack order, and stock rail and shelves as required
- To reconcile stock count to report data.
- Carry out stock take exercise
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work without much supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Learning Orientation.
- Performance Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Financial Management.
- Experience in inventory management
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]