An award winner of the Global Credit Rating (GCR) for outlook stability in the Nigerian Financial service sector for three years consecutively 2013, 2014 & 2015. Sterling Assets is a customer centric financial service firm and our goal is to exceed clients’ expectation whilst adding value to our employees who helps in achieving this objective.
Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is recruiting for the following role in our respective offices.
Job Title: Graduate Direct Sales Executives
- As a Direct Sales Executives reporting to the Team Lead, Business Development in your location, you will be responsible for working from a data base of potential customers, building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients, work closely with the direct sales team to discuss the full portfolio of products, work towards targets set by the team lead, opening and managing new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Promotion of SAMTL Products with new clients
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Introduce & prioritize client investment needs.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as buying and selling of financial products
- Draft internal reports for tracking sales & Update new deposits/ accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
The individual for this position must have:
- B.Sc/HND from reputable schools in related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ post NYSC experience in related role particularly in a financial service firm
- Prior experience in an investment bank/assets & trust mangers is an added advantage
- Age should be between 22 and 30yrs
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fair understanding of SEC regulations.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Ability to digest a lot of information fast
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply