Stardom Foods and Beverages Limited is one of the fastest growing foods and beverages packaging company in Nigeria. Stardom Foods is committed to excellence by using the best-in-class state-of-the-art food processing technologies and equipments to ensure high quality products.
All of our food products have a National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) registration number.
Stardom Foods and Beverages Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Executive Assistant
- As our Administrative assistant, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and Plant Manager.
In order to successfully achieve the purpose of this role you will:
- Answer phone calls and handle as appropriate.
- Provide secretarial and administrative services for management and board meetings- taking minutes, providing refreshments
- Prepare memos, letters, reports and presentations
- Arrange travel, accommodation and other logistics
- Attend promptly and courteously to all categories of visitors
- Organize and maintain schedule and appointments as appropriate
- Perform other duties as required.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in any field of study.
- Service orientation and to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Completed NYSC.
- Excellent working knowledge/ skill of Microsoft office packages – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s and applications to: [email protected]
Note: Only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2016.