Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Job Title: Operations Officer – (Remote Banking Officer)
- To process transactions in a customer-focused manner and contribute to process efficiency and improved customer service.
- To ensure CDD quality assurance and AML measures are deployed in line with the group and regulatory requirement.
- To maximise the benefits of the HUB/Spoke process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating dormancy caution letters daily to customers prior to and after dormancy of accounts in order to manage customer experience and eliminate post dormancy service issues.
- Review accounts that have fallen dormant daily, generating reports and authorizing SMS notification to customers, advising them on the status of their accounts.
CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING AND COMMERCIAL BANKING REQUESTS
- End to end treatment of CIB and CB requests including, account opening, mandate update and static data amendments such as COT, OTT concessions, Interest amendment, foreign currency withdrawal charges and static data amendments.
BULK SMS ALERT
- Manage the ADC platform and ensure alert are going out as at when due.
- Follow up with the appropriate team when the ADC platform is down and ensure the system is restored.
- Ensuring that all customer complaints are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring deceased accounts are treated in line with DOI.
- Ensuring unclaimed balance accounts are treated in line with DOI.
- Ensure SLA between Hub/Spoke is met and enforced
- Reduce complaints from branches with respect to transaction handled on my desk
- Ensure alerts and notification are been sent to customers daily.
- Ensure DOI are followed.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply