Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Sales and Relationship Management
- * Primarily responsible for providing direct sales support on post origination activities like documentation, reactivation and unflagging of account etc by engaging with client, Ops, legal, compliance.
- * Active engagement with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits
- * Answer client enquiries and address complaints either by directly following up on issues or referring them to the appropriate parties. Own the problems/issues and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Compliance, Risk and Credit Monitoring
- * Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to Credit Monitoring and RM.
- * Ensure all signoff on SIF and liaise with Hub to ensure all pre liquidation/availment of limits are done within good TAT
- * Work with the Relationship Manager on ensuring all documentations for approved BCA are in place for Limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
- * Work in partnership with stake holders CBMS/ Trade/ CRM to ensure LC documentation are adequate for bidding and ensure funds are adequate in customers account
- * Ensure all necessary approvals are sought to ensure prompt release of trade offerings/excesses for faster TAT on trade transactions.
- * Work with the CDD team to ensure e-CDDs are created and renewed on time.
- * Help with all ad hoc reporting (e.g. sales pipelines)/projects/ events required both onshore and offshore.
- * Assist RMs in preparation of preferential pricing/waiver forms/BCA.
- * Ensure account segmentation/arm codes are maintained on all the banking systems to enable accurate reporting.
- * Ensure day to day running of accounts, monitoring facility accounts to ensure they are flagged.
- * Cheque confirmations ensure clearing cheques are processed, and follow up on all customer instructions/requests.
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply