Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 71 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Job Title: Client Service Executive – Priority Banking, Surulere Branch (2 years Fixed Term)
- Ensure high level of customer service and manage difficult customer situations.
- Ensure resolution of all complaints received for branches through Service Quality.
- Gather/prepare statistics for service quality and productivity indicators.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections.
- Find ways to improve operational efficiency and control costs to meet cost budgets.
- Ensure transactions are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment within standard TAT in order to satisfy customer needs.
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoters score or any other survey/feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below benchmark.
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes, facilitate first time resolution. Minimise rejections and customer complaints.
- Monitor and track transaction volumes and ensure effective transaction migration to alternate channels of banking.
- Ensure validity and completeness of transactions processed and ensure concessions granted are inputted.
- Responsible for general reconciliation and control activities.
- Be multi-skilled to handle all kinds of transactions and services in the bank as per applicable guidelines.
- Sales Referrals: where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling from observation of customer transactions to highlight to sales staff.
- Handling FDA enquiries/requests, rollovers, additions etc
- Introduce self service delivery channels like SMS, Visa Electron Debit Card and ATM to customers to sign-up to such service.
- Provision of prospect list/referrals and data on customer product/service need. PIB Segment Service Issues.
- Identify other business opportunities and refer same to relevant units within the bank.
- Contribute to branch performance through referrals, efficient customer service, effective operations controls.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide advice as to products required/Cross Sell Bank products to current/potential customers.
- Be aware of bank’s mis-selling and Sales Policies and ensure adherence at all times
- Acquire new customers and build relationships with existing customers.
- Attend to customer Sales/Financial Enquiries.
- Facilitate the account opening & on-boarding process
Diversity and InclusionStandard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.