Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Job ID: 510846
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Provide administrative support to Business Clients RMs to deal with ongoing client service issues, onboarding of new clients/products, and ongoing monitoring processes (e.g., AML/CDD, credit etc.)
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, Mobile/Web training
- Updating CDD/ AML
- Migrating newly Commercial
- Managing Client’s credit situation
- Serve complex service needs of Business Clients walking into Store
- Educate and steer client for interactions with the bank via Mobile/Web, machine channels
- Any additional service focused mandates to be discussed separately
- Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- BC AML/CDD
- Solution Delivery (S2B)
- Credit monitoring teams
- Credit operations
- BC product operations
- Clients of Business Banking Team
- Product broadening
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- BC specific product operations and credit operations
- Soft skills for client handling
Internal stakeholder engagement skills:
- Objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- BC KYC/CDD set up for client type
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:-
- Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers
- Revenues, Asset and Liabilities of BC business at country and regional level.
- Image and reputation of department and the Bank.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience (3-6 years’ experience)
- Complexity in managing portfolio of customers balancing effort/reward.
- Many day-to-day decisions regarding customers (not credit).
- Significant latitude in managing and prioritising workload.
- Good working knowledge of banking products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply