Banking Job Vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global job opportunities we offer.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Job ID: 523045
- Customer Service
- Attend to customer sales / financial enquiries.
- Support acquisition and growth of customer relationships through
- Back up custodian of TSM’s vault keys and ATM combo and ATM entrance keys
- Back up custodian to TSM’s stock of cheque book, cards, returned cheques and captured cards
- BVN Enrolment
- Evaluate customer needs and provide advice as to products required.
- Cross sell bank products to current / potential customers.
- Facilitate the account opening process (for rm sourced and in-branch accounts)
- Prepare weekly reports on service issues & in branch accounts opened
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
- “Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
- Identify other business opportunities and refer same to relevant units within the bank
- Support the Branch Sales & Service Executive in sales and management of front office desk
- Complaints handling and resolution
- Customer satisfaction
- Attainment of branch sales & service targets.
- Management of uncollected items [ chq bks & cards]
People and Talent:
- Staff Versatility – ability to handle minimum 2 job function per staff
- Ensure minimum monthly training for branch staff
Operational Risk Policy:
- Ensure money laundering requirement as follows:
- Full awareness of money laundering prevention.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers”, observe clear desk policy always.
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Responsible for delivering ‘effective governance’; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
- Monitoring of Front Office Branch registers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Ensure reduced / minimal operational irregularities.
- Resolving exceptional investigations and inquiries and liaising with other functions to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Analysis and reporting of management statistics
- Act as the responsible party under the Group’s Risk Management Framework including relevant Operational Risk Framework ownership for branch sales and service related risk. Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
Regulatory & Business conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply