Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, CDD – Commercial Banking
Job ID: 496725
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Commercial Clients
Job type: Full time
Review Customer Due Diligence Periodic Review conducted by Analyst, CDD Commercial Clients and ensures 100% compliance and zero over dues.
- Ensure Maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict Compliance with AML and CRM standards, as defined by the Group and Local Regulatory Authorities
Supports the Senior Manager, CDD Commercial Clients in:
Planning and Design:
- Detailed understanding of technology solutions relevant to the E2E procedures, identify any gaps and design process to supplement.
- Balance compliance and customer centric solutions when design call scripts, confirmation letters, contact models.
- Localise global process documentation to meet local regulatory requirements and operational nuances.
- Develop in-country quality implementation plans and quality framework
- Identify issues, escalate and solve them early.
- Train compliance execution teams.
- Set up premises, PC, equipment, user access.
- Pass Readiness and Quality Certification before full launch.
- Manage compliance execution team
- Ensure that quality data and documents are updated in e-CDD and quality Periodic Review is conducted.
- Integrate new compliance requirements as they occur such as FATCA to minimize needs of multiple efforts by bank staff or customer contacts.
- Have clear oversight all exceptional case handling that emerges during the review process.
Quality and Monitoring:
- Reconciliation of completed cases (Periodic Review and NTB accounts)
Case Review / Approval:
- Ensure all cases reviewed are 100% accurate and complete in updated customer CDD data and documents and captured accordingly into e-CDD according to AML/CDD procedures.
- Client: Occasional customer contact.
- For: Confirm/ obtain customer data/ documents to complete case review.
- Senior Manager, CDD, Commercial Clients.
- Analyst, CDD Commercial Clients.
- For: Receiving guidelines for daily work as a direct report.
- Any queries on cases submitted by these parties.
RM/ Sales Support.
- FCR, Ops Risk.
- Africa ECDD Project Mangers
- ECDD Quality Assurance Managers
- GSCC Manager, Account Services
- For: Answering queries from these parties.
- Seeking clarification with these authorities on unclear areas of the procedures.