Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Support Manager
Job ID: 534557
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full time
- To provide technical support for all Standard Chartered business products. Accountable for the implementation and ongoing verification of Security patch’s (OS and Virus) within SCB locations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage vendors including on site support engineers (OSV) who are responsible for the ongoing support of the Standard Chartered businesses to ensure a secure, stable and highly resilient environment.
- To create and present written and verbal proposals to IT and business resources to ensure all work-undertaken meets budgeted costs and Group Standards.
- To assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, tracking and reporting
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster.
- Work closely with ITSC, OSV and CTS to provide technical support to local users and local systems
- Local hands and feet on the ground along side the OSV Smaller locations will cover LAN, PABX and branch networks
- Security vulnerability management – MA patches, SVT outstanding issues, SAT completion, standard build usage
- Protectors of the local environment, including responsibility to ensure safe and tidy IT installations and cabling, local regulatory compliance, health and safety adherence etc
- Responsible for the enforcement of global strategies and standards in all Standard Chartered locations including ensuring risk / compliance and security / build standards are followed
- Risk management control, KCS assistance, SIP initiatives and reporting, including Technical audit compliance, directly and indirectly.
- Problem and change (Scheduled change & DSSR) management – outstanding problem change management, call logging, call trends, call reporting including high severity problem control. All Remedy related initiatives and updates. Ensuring standards are adhered to, or dispensations raised
Qualifications and Skills
Technical – Must have:
- Strong PC / Server applications skills
- Strong understanding of telecommunications networking
- Strong will to achieve business objectives
- Project Management skills
- Clear understanding of IT security policies.
- Strong knowledge of e-business systems and trading tools
- In depth knowledge of client server technologies
- Extensive exposure in Business services and the IT environments.
- Strong knowledge of FX and MM products
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply