Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2016 Internship Programme – Wealth Management
Are you Eligible?
- You must be a penultimate (second to last) year student to apply for our internships.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying, for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed provided they cover the period of the internship).
- The ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded.
- We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation.
- Any visa entitling you to work must be valid for the duration of the internship. The Bank is unable to apply for work permits for any internships.
- You also require business level English to apply to our opportunities as English is the business language of the Bank across the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We only accept one application, per candidate, per year. Our system regularly checks for multiple applications, using all of the data and system information provided during the application process. We will only ever recognise a candidate’s first application, any subsequent applications will be deleted.