Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.
At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Officer, Retail Products and Marketing Services
Job ID: 513053
Job Function: Brand and Marketing
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Secure OOH sites at strategic locations in Lagos, Abuja and PH
- Develop and Manage a business driven marketing budget for the Retail Banking Segment
- Develop & implement Retail Banking segment marketing plans to:
- Increase revenue growth in line with business objectives
- Enhance brand equity
- Deliver Marketing services cost effectively
- Develop campaign proposals and post campaign evaluation reports
- Create advertising briefs for agencies to develop communications and advertising campaigns
- Drive consistency of the usage and management of the Masterbrand and Corporate Identity Guidelines within Corporate Affairs and Brand and Marketing, in-country.
- Act as the link between the Retail Banking segment and brand and marketing, in-country.
- Liaise with various marketing agencies for creation and implementation of branding exercise, events and promotions activities to be carried out and negotiate on cost, time, deliverables, terms and conditions and propose to the Management the best deals for approval
- Work closely within the team and with the Group B&M team to ensure that the network capabilities of the bank are fully utilized
- Lay down parameters for ROMI in the Retail Banking segment
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas that will help businesses achieve their growth strategies
- Align the B&M function around the bank’s direction, choices and tactics
- Ensure marketing plan adherence by working with the Retail Banking Segment and managing suppliers
- Ensure account opening forms are reviewed by all relevant stakeholders and signed-off before printing
- Ensure marketing collaterals and services are designed and produced in line with brand guidelines– work with accredited third party providers when resources are scarce to be able to deliver the collaterals and services to a standard that is consistent with the brand.
- Carry-out all desk operating instructions
- Implement processes and tools developed by Group Brand to drive consistent branding and brand experience in-country
- Proactively manage media and advertising agencies
- Identify areas of process improvement and recommend ways to increase functional effectiveness and improve operational processes.
- Develop, maintain and manage critical vendor relationships and related contracts and work in conjunction with Global Sourcing
People and Talent:
- Advise on best practices and emerging developments in-country and when necessary
- Enrol for trainings that directly impact on the job
- Build leadership capacity through formal and informal learning
- Comply with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Ensure all collaterals are signed off by Legal & Compliance and all other relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the CEPG unit to ensure that all approved materials are reviewed independently by the unit
- Regulatory & Business conduct
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Ensure the relevant regulatory bodies are notified before a promo-led campaign is rolled out
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Retail Banking Segment
- Global Sourcing
- Retail Finance
- Legal & Compliance
- Advertising agency
- Media agency
- Consumer Protection Council
- National Lottery and Regulatory Commission
- Vendors and suppliers
- Lagos State Lotteries Board
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Corporate Affairs and Brand & Marketing Team
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply