Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager
Job ID: 504397
Job Function: Commercial Banking
Sales and Relationship Management:
- Primarily responsible for providing direct sales support on post origination activities like documentation, reactivation and unflagging of account etc by engaging with client, Ops, legal, compliance.
- Active engagement with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits
- Answer client enquiries and address complaints either by directly following up on issues or referring them to the appropriate parties. Own the problems/issues and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily.
Compliance, Risk and Credit Monitoring:
- Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to Credit Monitoring and RM.
- Ensure all necessary approvals are sought to ensure prompt release of trade offerings/excesses for faster TAT on trade transactions.
- Work with the CDD team to ensure e-CDDs are created and renewed on time.
- Work with the Relationship Manager on ensuring all documentations for approvals are in place for Limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
- Work in partnership with stake holders CBMS/ Trade/ CRM to ensure LC documentation are adequate for bidding and ensure funds are adequate in customers account
- Ensure account segmentation/arm codes are maintained on all the banking systems to enable accurate reporting.
- Cheque confirmations ensure clearing cheques are processed, and follow up on all customer instructions/requests.
- Ensure day to day running of accounts, monitoring facility accounts to ensure they are flagged.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply