Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Job Title: Branch Sales & Service Executive, Festac
Job descriptionAcquiring and activating Affluent and Mass clients warm leads in the catchment area of Store (e.g. online, Client Centre), Deepening needs of Affluent and Mass market with simple product needs (e.g. BC Txn account, BIL, Mortgage, PL, Credit Card, CASA, Simple Wealth), and simple KYC/CDD requirements.
Inbound NTB/ETB sales
- *Address walk-in NTB clients’ (any segment) sales needs; Pull generated from ATL/online, catchment campaigns, word of mouth
- *Activate NTB clients, and set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM; Hand over client to Priority or Business Banking Team if required
Inbound ETB Service-To-Sales
- *Address walk-in ETB clients’ (any segment) sales needs (may be from Service To Sales); Serve client on initial request and broaden to Next Best Conversation based on ETB analytics
- *Direct and educate walk-in clients to use self-serve channels, and handle service requests via low-counters where requested by clients; Actively seek Service To Sales opportunities
- Understand needs of walk in clients
- *Explain proposition that fits need (respond to client need and do ‘next best conversation’)
- *Refer for specialised needs
- -Provide excellent client service experience to all stake holders
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply