Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Service Management
Job ID: 17816
- To Support the achievement of digital channel objectives through effective service management that ensures consistent excellent customer experience, efficient processes and effective control against fraud and operational loss.
- To efficiently support the PBB strategy in the attainment of financial and customer service objectives by providing functional support in the areas of customer solutions delivery and customer segments penetration, channel availability monitoring, access configuration and setup, customer, branch operations and sales team support on resolution of transactional and access enquiries and revenue assurance across all digital channel platforms.
Deliver an excellent support and service experience across digital channels:
- Achieve uptime and system availability/activity targets across all channels are met.
- Achieve consistent service delivery within SLA by all Service Management teams.
Drive channels adoption strategy across branch sales:
- Achieve designated channel penetration targets across respective branch zones
- Achieve liability and income targets through channels sales and customer wallet share growth
Improve Efficiency & Effectiveness:
- Prevent and Manage Fraud effectively
- Effective and best practice Processes for all channels.
- Effective OLA management with key stakeholders and SLA Management with Vendors.
- Effective Event , Incidence and Problem Management across channels
- Channel optimisation, Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Compliance on all regulatory, security and governance standards
Effective Project Implementation and Delivery:
- Successful implementation of assigned clients’ mandates to meet customers’ agreed requirements and timelines.
- Compliance with all regulatory and group governance standards.
- Post-implementation support and benefit realization planning
- Effective communication, reporting and monitoring.
Effective People Management and Leadership:
- Ensure Personal Development Plan for every team member is planned and properly implemented.
- Reduce staff attrition
Key performance measures:
- Ensure queries/incidents are resolved within defined TATs
- Excellent Customer Service Experience Management
- Ensure team career development objectives are met.
- Ensure satisfactory feedback from clients and relationship managers and other stakeholders
- Ensure satisfactory control and audit positions
- Ensure reports are sent to stakeholders within the stipulated time-frame
- Adoption of industry standard Project Management methodologies to ensure effective resource utilisation and solution delivery.
- Tracking and analyzing trend of issues and incidents to ensure the root causes of issues are being dealt.
- Ensure efficient and accurate configuration and account set up for Customers, Branches and other users within SLA
- Channel uptime Monitoring, Reporting & Performance Management
- Clearly documented client mandate, effective requirement gathering, analysis and implementation process.
- Ensure Project Management Practice and Discipline in the team:
- Continuous Stage & Project Tracking and Monitoring
- Regular engagement of all stakeholders towards achieving the targets for implementation projects.
- Proactive escalation of material impediments posing a risk to attainment of defined of targets
- Effectively engage, coordinate and lead team members.
- Properly coordinated and implemented projects.
- Regular and timely alternative channels monitoring reports
- Periodic reporting & Status update to all stakeholders
- Conduct Post-Implementation project reviews.
- Proper Go-Live and Early life Support planning and implementation.
- Achievement of approved timelines for implementation projects.
- Properly documented and approved targets for key pending implementation projects.
Internal and external relationships
- Account maintenance
- Corporate Banking/TPS/PBB Sales Team
- Channels Support and on-boarding
- Product Management
- Zonal Sales & Support
- Channel Monitoring
- Customer Care Center
- Domestic Payment & Card Operations
- Risk management
- Internal Control
- Vendors/Service providers:
- Service vendors, Switch processors, Regulatory authority representatives
- Corporate & Personal bank customers
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree Holder from a recognised University.
- 10 years banking operations and service management experience
- Very good verbal and written communication with diverse audiences
- Ability to function at a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to engage stakeholders across levels to achieve desired result.
- Ability to motivate others to ensure optimal productivity and delivery on promise.
- Creative and innovative approach to issues
- Excellent leadership ability and people and team management skills. Ability to encourage, motivate and support teams to consistently delivery above standards
- Use of Initiative & Problem solving
- Fostering Teamwork
- Customer Orientation
- Working under immense pressure
- Relationship management
- Need to be delivery orientated – has a sense of urgency about solving problems and takes appropriate, timely decisions/actions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Able to convey factual information clearly.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage own time effectively
- Assertive – must be able to put forward an idea or view despite opposition
- Resilient – must be able to retain optimism despite setbacks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th July, 2016.