Greenfield Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
Location: Kaduna Branch
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Hospital accreditation, Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills: Medical Claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation;
- Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Good critical thinking skills, clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN)or Midwife (RM),
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Greenfield Health Management Limited,
5B Ihiala Street,
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2016.