StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job Title: Live-In Steward
To represent the highest standard of excellence in kitchen cleanliness, organization and food presentation.
- The primary purpose of the position is ensuring the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times
- The steward ensures that all waste is properly disposed off each day
- Wash all soiled items; e.g napkins, aprons etc
- The Steward, upon demonstrated job performance excellence, will be considered for numerous growth opportunities
- Serves food in the utmost professional way and cleans up after every meal.
- The Steward will maintain a proper level of clean inventory with a high standard of cleanliness.
- Assist the chef and ensures all culinary used are properly cleaned before and after every meal
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Able to work days, evenings and/or weekends
- Clean, with good hygiene habits
- Professional attitude and expectations
- Positive and upbeat attitude and demeanour
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Works in a team environment
- Communicates effectively
- Multi-tasks efficiently
- Organized, accurate and reliable
- Prioritizes and works efficiently with limited supervision
How to Apply
Qualified stewards should send updated CVs to [email protected] using ‘Steward’ as subject of mail.
Application deadline 14th January 2016