SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecom Project Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt
Duration: 1 year
Work Cycle: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- He/she responsible of Mechanical Maintenance issues.
- He/she perform the assessing equipment Maintainability.
- He/she provide maintenance procedures (list of tasks, resources, durations, spares, tools, data to report) including major equipment overhauls.
- He/she provide on-condition monitoring plan and CBM on the relevant manual.
- He/she analyze Maintenance Operational priced Spare Parts List.
- He/she report to Maintenance Leader.
- He/she perform the global maintenance plan (including lubrication plan, running plan, on-condition plan, maintenance procedures and all documents/ sheets linked to the maintenance tasks)..
- He/she provide lubrication plan and sheets.
- Education: Engineer Level with 2 Year Minimum Experience
- Experience required in Maintenance Engineering
- Average Experience: SAP or CMMS knowledge, RCM and CBM.
- Previous experience in Maintenance activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Motivation / Problem solving
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office and SAP added advantage
- Languages: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken), some French added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only local candidate will be shortlisted.