SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Offshore Electrical Maintenance Supervisor F/M
- Working closely with COMPANY’s SITE Head of Maintenance and Inspection, he :
- Ensures that CONTRACTOR’s Personnel plan Maintenance operations (routine and short-term)
- Advises COMPANY’s superintendent on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Maintenance planning,
- Anticipates, plans and requests the logistical means necessary for smooth maintenance operations, taking the various constraints into account when planning and carrying out operations takes part in different daily, weekly and site coordination meetings
- Ensures the Preparation and quality of CONTRACTOR Maintenance reports for submission to COMPANY,
- Ensures the organisation and movement of spare parts according to the requirements of Maintenance operations.
- Coordinates all CONTRACTOR’s personnel for the smooth execution of Maintenance Operations, checks and validates the Supervisors’ reports in the CMIMS as well as all technical reports
- Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
- Ensures CONTRACTOR’s Personnel complete and record all handovers. (daily, weekly and rotation).
- Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to COMPANY’s Site Head of Maintenance and Inspection.
- Ensures coordination between maintenance Operations and Preparation teams
- Keeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during outage of specific machines or shutdowns
- Keeps files of requests for studies of modifications and improvements.
- Suggest corrective measures to COMPANY if a Maintenance backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
- Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, ic close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non-efficient operations.
- Team Leading Responsible for his teams on SITE, he particularly:
- Ensures the correct behaviour of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures
- Organises the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, training logistics, crew changes, etc.
- Identifies the training needs of his teams and makes training requests as appropriate. Constantly oversee the activities of the training coordinator and ensures the validity of individual certifications required by his colleagues
- Manages the Nigerian Nationalisation plan and proposes all necessary adjustments.
- Ensures that CONTRACTORS Appraisal scheme is applied and COMPANY’s Site Head of Maintenance and Inspection is involved in this process and rates those working in cooperation with his teams after having obtained the opinion of COMPANY’s superintendent.
- Manages the activities of CONTRACTORS site training Coordinator to ensure CONTRACTOR’s target for Nigerian Nationalisation is achieved, coordinating all COMPANY verification of CONTRACTOR’s candidates with COMPANY’s Site Head of Maintenance and Inspection,
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- 10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3
- Electrical Specific:
- HV & LV power distribution and control networks, HV & LV motor drives and Alternators, Inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, Lighting networks, switchgear, etc.