SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
SPIE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Offshore Control System Turbine Supervisor F/M
Starting Date: 15/11/2015
Duration: 3 Years
Work Cycle: 4/4
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls
- Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors .
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Qualification: Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- Capable of maintaining good interpersonal relations with the ability to work with a multi-national workforce.
- Professional Experience: At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- Strong knowledge on Aero Derivate Gas turbine: Rolls Royce RB211 Turbine Control System/ Rolls Royce FT110 and/or FT125
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply