The Knowledge Exchange Centre (KEC) and XL Africa Group, in Nigeria, will grant a full scholarship to one Master in Development Policies and Practices DPP 2016-2017 future participant.
The DPP programme is aimed at professionals coming mainly from Africa, Latin America, Central and Southeast Asia. Nevertheless, it is also open to Swiss and other ‘Northern’ countries candidates working in international cooperation, whether they are based in the field or at the headquarters of their organisation.
Applicants to this scholarship should fulfil the following specific conditions:
- Come from an English-speaking African country, preferably from Nigeria
- Propose a professional thesis topic in the areas of unemployment, employability, small and medium enterprise management and entrepreneurship in Africa
In addition, the general DPP admission conditions and the documents required for application remain unchanged, as noted below.
General Admission Conditions
- Professionals who currently hold or aspire to key positions in a development or international cooperation role, in public or private-sector, NGOs or civil society associations
- Proficiency either in English, French or Spanish
- Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years
- University degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Support of the candidate’s organisation
Documents for Application
- Online application form
- Form to be completed by your organisation and to be sent with a cover letter (on headed paper)
- Copies of your academic degrees
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Special Scholarship