Sonia Foods Industries Limited, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Ensure the smooth running of the Water Treatment Plant (Hourly)
- Analyse samples, ensuring physical sighting of all incoming goods both consumables and non-consumables meant for all operations to ensure they conform to standard. (Anytime there is supply)
- Monitor the filling weights of products and make adjustments when necessary (every hour)
- Calibrate equipment used in laboratory (Anytime calibration is due)
- Prepare reagents and carry out laboratory analysis of all quality parameters of product and other duties.
- Control process of product batches (tomato paste) and ensure all quality parameters are met before releasing the product for packing. (Daily)
Job Title: Factory Internal Auditor
- Introduction control system to safeguard and protect organization financial and material resources and assets
- Reconciliation of Factory Finished Goods and Raw Materials physical stock balance with Sage Evolution balance
- Oversee the stock count at the Factory
- Use of Internal control mechanism to efficiently monitor operation activities
- Implementation of needful change in the control environment to achieve optimal resources and assets safeguard
- Any other assignment as assigned by the Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th July, 2016.