Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Engineer
- Software quality engineers use their program coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance product performance.
- As a software quality engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- They monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
- Resource planning
- Writing & reviewing documentation
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines;
- Quality assurance and problem solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams;
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical thinking, broad perspective, being overall smart
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools and constructs like Excel, UML, an image editing tool etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected] The job position should be the subject of the email.