We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and implement software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software solutions in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Responsibilities will include development, code writing and documenting functionality.
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable and efficient codes
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications with the possession of extensive problem solving skills
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Excellent communication skills i.e. both verbal and written
- Relevant experience as a computer software engineer or software developer
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline
- Possession of relevant professional certifications.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 22 – 30 years.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
How to Apply
Please, send a copy of your updated CV to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.