Crown Interactive delivers innovative, cost-effective, service aggregation solutions to the Telecom, Media and Technology-based sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- The Software developer will be part of a team of specialists in the implementation of enterprise software solutions using global best practices and procedures.
- The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with people and willing to take the initiative.
- You will be involved in overall systems integration and unit testing of modules with your colleagues.
- You will bring to the attention of your manager issues of concern that are likely to affect the integrity of the systems.
- You will be responsible for engaging with the relevant Information Architects and Business Analysts to articulate, conceptualize and get signoff for the work you provide.
- Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services.
- You would report to the Head of Project Delivery.
- You will be part of the Software Engineering team to delivering cutting edge solutions for the Company Product Stack.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2016.