TIMWE Group is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions. At the moment we are catering our clients through three business brands distributed globally: DIGIWE – Digital Mobile Solutions, TECHWE – Technology Solutions and GOVWE – Government Solutions.
TIMWE Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer – Africa
- Drive and commitment
- Challenge driven
- Team working spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of getting things done.
- Customer focus , “add-value” and “Lets-go” attitude
- Strong will to learn and grow
- IT college degree (or equivalent).
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages.
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code
- Test oriented
- Knowledge of JSE and JEE specification components, mainly JTA, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JDBC, Servlet.
- Relational database experience.
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT)
- Experience developing applications with Apache Tomcat application server
- S.O.L.I.D principles aware
- Comfortable with Linux / UNIX environments.
- Experience developing server-side Java applications with JDK >= 1.6 with Maven, preferably using dependency injection.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply