Upperlink is an indigenous firm of software developers. The second company in West Africa to obtain a CMMI- Level 3 maturity appraisal and the first in Nigeria to become ICANN accredited.
Due to gradual expansion, our company requires experienced and motivated candidates to join us in the capacity below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Software Developer with at least 2 years experience developing Java, C# .Net and PHP to help join our team.
- Must have worked in a team that has previously developed Enterprise Applications.
- He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.