We are a global information technology company with focus on banking software solutions. As a result of expanding business opportunities we wish to recruit experienced and resourceful individuals to fill the following positions in our Lagos office:
Job Title: LEAD DEVELOPER; HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Analyze, Design, Develop and Maintainance of enhancements of our HMCS system to support the operation of HR applications.
- Write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently implements business requirements.
Identify problems and/or potential issues and formulate solutions or propose business process alternatives to meet business requirements.
- Interface directly with support personnels and participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle with emphasis on design, development, and testing.
- Support custom-built “portal” intranet site to link into client/server applications.
- Develop and Maintain integration between HCMS and external applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written, including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Experience designing system and business processes in complex and global environments
- Functional and Technical understanding of HCMS Applications
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- A minimum of FIVE years of relevant work experience in HCMS developement.
- Understanding of related technologies: Visual Basic, VB.NET, and Oracle Server
Remuneration is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org