Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team!
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Abuja, F.C.T
- The ideal candidate will join our growing and dynamic software development team and should be able to analyze, design, develop and maintain software solutions to meet with clients requirements.
- A good first Degree.
- Strong knowledge of the LINUX OS environment is required
- 3 years work experience with proof of Software Development.
- Good analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of the following is an added advantage:
- Relevant Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Analysis, design and development of software systems to meet with clients requirements. Configuring, customizing and adapting various software products for clients needs
- Experience working with Version Control.
- Developing existing applications by analyzing and identifying areas for modification; ‘bolting together’ existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply