Aurea enables global enterprises to create transformative experiences for their end customers across a range of industries including retail, travel & hospitality, insurance, energy, life sciences, and insurance.
Aurea products enable companies to build, execute, monitor, and optimize the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and touch-points to maximize growth through a superior customer experience. Aurea serves over 2,000 customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Architect C# – $60K
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
- Ready to make $60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
- Work for Aurea, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world.
- Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…
What to Expect as a C# Software Architect at Aurea
- Choose Aurea and you’ll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform.
- You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
- You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services.
- We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine software development.
The Type of C# Software Architects We’re Looking For:
Aurea values a culture of excellence. We need software architects who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Aurea is partnering with Crossover to recruit for this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing top talent around the world.
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job – even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Visual Studio .NET
- Web Services and REST
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Cloud computing architecting
- noSQL (MongoDB and/or cassandra)
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC, and knowledge of another programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory..
At Aurea, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
- Salary: 30 USD/hr
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online