Datum Recruitment Services is an International Employment Agency specializing in recruiting for jobs in Africa. We provide Executive Search and Staffing Solutions for Middle Management and Executive Level jobs in Africa and help expatriates and locals build fulfilling careers in Africa.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Our esteemed client is having operations in to food processing Nigeria looking to hire a Social Media Specialist/ SEO (LOCAL NATIONAL) to be based in Nigeria.
The Social Media Specialist/ SEO who will attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Monitor the progress of social media campaign.
- Increase website traffic and revenue significantly.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
Desired candidate profile:
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- At least 3 years of proven working experience & understanding of social media platforms & respective participants (facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, youtube, etc.).
- Fast learner and able to work both in a team & independently.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply