The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- We are looking for someone that is experienced in working with multiple social media sites. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator,
- Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- A rock-star that bleeds social media marketing.
- We are growing rapidly and need someone that can equally meet the speed.
- Work with members of various departments to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect the Concept Group brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Available to attend events we sponsor on a monthly basis (usually no more than 1-2) on behalf of Atomic outside of standard hours.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations and respond to customers via these sites.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Twitter and Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online