Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Supermart.ng is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- The successful candidate will work closely with the directors and senior management teams to create awareness and build on existing client base for the company.
- This is an exciting role for someone who has a background in Customer Service and Tele-Marketing.
- He/she will also be in charge of all planning, managing PR roles amongst other duties as needs arises for the office.
- Public Relations -managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer Relations – customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Social Media) and managing any online feedback forums such as GetSatisfaction pages
- Communications/Marketing Strategy – creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Business Development – As the job demands be also responsible for business development and sales
- The successful candidate will also be our primary contact with external press and be in charge of outbound communications.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and Event planning – attending industry events and planning meet-ups for your community
- A Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years experience within a customer service, Public Relations Environment
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- A truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment
- Regular advise and mentorship sessions
- Competitive salary
- A Silicon Valley type fun atmosphere
- Accelerated career growth with autonomy and lots of responsibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]