Ellae Creative Agency is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Social Media Expert Job Vacancy At Ellae Creative Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Expert / Content Writer
- Write and source for engaging and interesting content for our social media platforms.
- Create witty and engaging multimedia content for our Websites and social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Googleplus and Youtube)
- Track trends and provide new ideas on improving on our social media platforms
- Manage all the company’s social media accounts
- In charge of all social media decisions
- Familiarize him/her self with the industry the company operates
- Implement and manage social media campaigns
- Develop short content into full blog articles for publishing
- Take lead as organizations social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
- Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers.
- Design social media strategy that is in line with the company brand identity, company’s audience and goals.
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement
- Define content strategy and communication style
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues arising from any of the social media platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of collaborating with both internal and external sources to strategize social media content
- In depth know-how of working to optimize influencer programs
- Excellent understanding of Internet and social media channels
- 1-3 years experience in similar position.
- Highly skilled in overseeing daily management of social media content
- Functional knowledge of optimizing social media impact and engagement activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th October, 2015.